It's finally here!
The 2011 edition of Software for Clinical Development is now available and it's still FREE.
As before, this comprehensive guide comes to you as an MS Excel spreadsheet so you can slice and dice it any way you wish. Over 200 solutions from 95 vendors are represented and categorized by solution area. The following pie-chart will give you a pretty good feel for this.
Most of the acronyms should be pretty familiar to you. If you don't know some of them, it's likely that you have no interest in that category anyway. But, there are a couple that may be unfamiliar to most of you:
RIMS - Regulatory Information Management System
MIMS - Medical Information Management System
Of course, a glossary defining all of the acronyms is included in the spreadsheet.
As you would expect, over 50% of the solutions come from just 5 categories:
- EDC - Electronic Data Capture
- CTMS - Clinical Trial Management
- ePRO - Patient Reported Outcomes
- CDM - Clinical Data Management
- IVRS - Interactive Voice Response
What's more interesting are the emerging software categories that include:
- Data Analysis
- RIMS - Regulatory Information Management
- CDW/CDR/SCE - Clinical Data Warehousing/Repository and Statistical Computing Environment
- Patient Recruitment