For quite some time I've been concerned that there was too much empty real estate on each blog page. Specifically, there was a pretty wide empty margin on both the left and right sides. I let this go since I did not know how to fix this situation and never had the time to get into it. Then, TypePad, the company I use to host this blog made things easy for me. They sent a news-bulletin specifically showing how this margin issue could be solved. So, I went ahead and did it.
Now, I just need some feedback from you to make sure that I did not create any new problems in the process. Specifically, since your computer display may be set at a lower resolution than mine, you may see some of the page cut off. Now, I hope that this is not the case. But, if it is, please let me know.